Sunday, October 22, 2006

the best 150nok (17.7725euro) i ever spent

I was back at Gamla on Friday, haven´t been there since the Arthur Brown concert, to see three bands, well actually i was there to see two bands Thee Mono Sapiens, and The Launderettes, but the headliner The cynics was new to me.

so finaly Thee Mono Sapiens entered the stage and what a set, what a band, i was blown away a true live band. after seeing the zoom bands it was something of reliff to see a proffecional band course they were at least last night. the music, well check them out.


The Laundrettes is a garage band i´ve always have wanted to see,
i thought the sound was a bit poor, but the performance was great, check them out as well,



Then there was this band called The Cynics that i have never heard of, but hey i´ve never been to Russia, and only seen one Ibsen play so don´t listen to me!

The Cynics was fantastic, i hit me so hard i just trough away my beer and joined the pit, ah what a great thing to do, just embrace the music, let it take you away, smash in to people, and just smile coz that's what i ended up doing, i don´t know its probably something wrong with me, or its the Autumn, but everything seems to have a big impact on me nowadays,



"but i like it, love it, like it love it, like it love it like it, love it, get it on!"

Iwalked home soaked in sweat and beer,

H.W.

2 comments:

Reeta said...

That sounds so great! I don't think there's nothing wrong with with you. People should get excited more. I'm kind of tired with people who are so super-cool that they can't get excited anymore. There are too many those kind of people in this world and it's really boring to be around them.

Espen Nersveen said...

After reading this post I blew off the dust of my Cynics - Rock & Roll album. It sounds superb, I had forgotten have cool this band is.