Thursday, October 19, 2006

I was a skater

It turned out to zoom 2007 Ms I had invited me to see, and this was the hardcore night with tree of Norway's up and coming bands of that gene,
and i had fun, the bands were hard alright and loud, and some how that was what i needed. I´m a child of the 90s and when the people in my class listened to
ace of base, 2unlimited, dj bobo and so on, me and a friend listened to Sepultura, Faith no more, gnr, Pantera, and of course the Norwegian black metal scene which
explode around 92-93 and i was there with my Byrzum, Mayhem, and Darkthrone Cd's. my father pulled his hair, and i hid under a three reading about runer, Odin and Thor etc.


While at it i have to confess more from my childhood; I was a skater, i was a skater even before one was aloud to skate in Norway,
and last summer i met a friend Herr Kev we used to skate and we had a great time talking about the old days, and he showed me some pics he had taken during the skate wave in Kirkenes in the early 90s, and this showed up;


its me alright,

yours,

H.W

2 comments:

Reeta said...

When I was 14 in our school it was ok to listen either hiphop or heavy. Everybody wanted either burn churches or be a gangsta. I was the real freak with my Janis Joplin's records...

Herr W said...

haha,
there you go,
well my be we(norway) don´t have fiskars but we did invent church burning,