Monday, October 16, 2006

Blame it on the moustache.

oo my head,
... what happened,

i was invited to my friend Herr JHK´s release party, so i went there with my friend Herr B and Ms A, and Herr K who have finally moved here.
but before we went, i got the silly idea that i should go for a moustache, and so it had to be, that it was a evil moustache never crossed my mind,
but that it was came to the surface during the night.
the party was at the Norwegian society of composers lobby and the alcohol was free.
i felt great with my moustache and my Russian military tie, my favorite, room 217 got for me at one of his many trips over there, we say over there because we live
on the border.



Herr JHK introduced me to his professor Herr OAT with whom i had a very interesting conversation about Robert Schumann, my favorite composer, and
after hearing what i had to say he stated that i should go and write the ultimate Schumann biography. this made me very happy but now the evil within the moustache had
come to life so i drank a lot,
talked with everybody,
forced the DJ to play something Friday I´m in love by the cure,
and woke up in my bed,

how great it is to have Friends that live outside the city, so i went there to have a glass of water and watch the game,
Brann lost, but who cares when you got five kittens to play with, love cats, too bad i´m allergic,

back home i feel better,


and the moustache?

it had to go,

Herr W

see the moustache, but don´t say i didn´t warn you

4 comments:

Espen Nersveen said...

Jepp, you were drunk allright, don´t know if you remember but we visited the apartment downstairs together and I let you in afterwards when you couldn´t find your keys.... Cheers...

I took pictures 9 am the day after, imagine the shape I was in....

Herr W said...

i remember allright,
Ms A took my keys earlier that evening, i had to leave town to gather my self,
oh boy,

room217 said...

jeg liker ikke hva hovedstaden har gjort med deg, doktor. Det var bent frem uansvarlig av deg å gå hen og anlegge bart. Godt er det derimot å høre at slipset fra Murmansk har funnet vegen inn i sirkulasjonen.

Herr W said...

ja barten var nok et feiltrinn, men slipset har nok ikke sett det sist av oslosuteliv, og likeså oslosuteliv har ikke sett det siste av slipset.