Friday, October 06, 2006

October air in Oslo

Today i slept till 3pm, it was fantastic, nothing, and i mean NOTHING beats a lazy morning/day in bed.
Then i walked out to breath the October air in Oslo, sat in a park for some time before i decided to get something to eat,


Indian i thought and went to a nice restaurant i know a block from the park, but when i came there i
noticed that i had forgot my money home. So i started walking home since i was really hungry and pissed,
but nothing (there is that word again) can stop me from going into an unexplored 2.handvinylstor, and one just
happened to show up on my way home, here i found Phillippe Entremonts Debbussy Recital, the original Colombia ML5614
mono edition. So now i had to run home to get my money, since it was only 25kr, approx 3euro, the bargain of the century.
I ended up buying pizza and eating it in my post-paper-work-chaos while watching The Simpsons 7thseson on dvd on my laptop,

Later me and Ms B the only one i know who share my passion for slow Asian film went to see Pen-Ek Ratanaruang's Invisible Waves on the opening night of Film fra sør,
a nice movie in deed, though i liked his LAST LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE (2003) better.

walking home was incredible, its so cold now, its so nice, can´t help loving it, reminds me of home, and i some how makes me feel alive and real.

Safe at home; Ms R called me and we talked about books and why they are easier then most things.

(photo Room 217)

Now i´m enjoying my new record,


La cathédrale engloutie......................

yours

W

2 comments:

Espen Nersveen said...

are you really as cultivated as you sound?
are you the new wine?
i´m impressed, gotta borrow that weirdlynamed record you bought.

Piz

Herr W said...

you may,
you may also join me at festival on sunday,
don´t know about the wine, i`d rather say i`m the new grape.