Sunday, September 24, 2006

The North European circle ends here!

I´m angry with myself!
Due to my absent-minded nature i didn´t notice the paper that had to be in on Saturday 16.00 till it was one day left,
which resulted in me turning in a paper that was far from what ever it was suppose to be.

Apart from that i spent the weekend at work, something that has been great, me and the fasting Somalian girls (due to Ramadan).

Now follows a week with hard work on the two papers that i actually have prepared for, and this time i´ll kick ass!

Today i add a new link, and this link kind of ends a circle; now i link to a Swedish, a Danish and last a Finnish blog in addition to the Norwegians.
Not only am i pleased with the blog, but also with the links.

I went shopping for jackets the other day and as allways one ends up with two that are really nice but one can only afford one!
luckily for me this was a second hand shop and i actually could afford both.

Not only am i a vegetarian; i buy second handed clothes too.
next week will be nice, i just know it.

yours truly,

Herr W


PS. to keep my cool, had to buy a patch too, punk isn´t dead...

5 comments:

Lilly said...

I think you're like the Norwegian male manifestation of me! I am a vegetarian too -- I only buy second hand clothes -- AND I have that anorak in red! I got it 14 years ago and it's still fantastic, my fave! My step-mum got it way back in the 70s [I think] and she kindly passed it on to me when I was a teenager. Damn good quality!

Congratz on the completed Nordic circle -- cool :-D

Do kick arse with those papers -- I am sure you've got it in you! Yay.

Off to bed now -- hope to be able to catch up soon. Godnat hilsener fra Danmark.

Herr W said...

that is so funny,
male manifestation,
hope mine is of same quality as your,
don´t know how old it is but it says:
Made in czechoslovakia.
i promise to be a good student from now on, thanks for kind words,

w

Lilly said...

Mine is made in Denmark, I think. As far as I recall it's got 'Copenhagen' on the label, and the brand is OX or something like that. I will look into it.

Yes -- ENJOY life as a student; that's also what learning, exploring and researching are about. It should be in your heart [you will know if you've picked the right subject for you ;-) ]

Herr W said...

thanks for kind words lilly,
time will show,

well about the anorak,
my dad got one that i´ve been trying to steel now for years but he just will not let go of it,
i don´t know if it was a bargain in terms of quality, BUT
i will find out since its of the the ultimate challenge; Helsinki in early november, haha, it will have to hold!

Lilly said...

Åh jeg har jo stadigvæk ikke fået tjekket mærket på min suveræne anorak. Og nu har jeg netop tjekket skabet -- jeg kan ikke komme ind! Vi har ryddet op og byttet rundt på tingene i skabene i denne weekend; og nu kan jeg fandme ingenting finde mere!!!!