Saturday, February 02, 2008

kjempe fin start



I can`t say 08 have been very happy,
i have been sick now (on and off, most on) the whole January, missed a good co-workers last day at work and the following party, and just been drained with energy due to all this sickness,

I`m done with Football, after my team, correction; former favorite team tottenham let the team, i will not mention in this blog, score in 94th minute today it was more than i could take.

Being sick is the worst, i can`t stand it, I`m usually never sick and therefore not used to making these calls to my boss that i`m sick, and it`s countless how many of those i have had to make this year.

So what is there to look forward to?

first i`m going to get rid of this flue, then there is plenty to live for, coz this flues negative filter can`t filter away the strong feelings i have for seeing my sis soon, seeing The Cure twice in one week, buying a new pistepirkko album next week, going to Berlin and starting to move to our new place.

January 08 can burn together with the Christians.

4 comments:

room217 said...

Yeah, let it burn like a dog of hay in hell!! I've also had a lousy start on this year in many ways due to the "mørketid" and its energy draining effect on the human brain (still haven't seen the sun), but now things are getting better, sunnier and soon I can celebrate my 6ht month without drugs! And a funky letter is soon on it's way. Glad to hear that you're cured from football, keep it up old buddy!

Herr W said...

nice to hear,

i think moving to barcelona will solve all our problems,

living up here ain`t natural man!

and living where you live is extreme sports, and i can`t recall you being in to that,

m.m a once wise man said it so good yet so easy:

"FUCK IT"

Lilly said...

HA HA HA HA @ "January 08 can burn together with the Christians"... Terje, you're using that horrible F-word way too much! ;-P

Hope you're well by now; being ill sucks. I am ill now; first time in over a year. Bad cold but I'll survive. Hey, am I the only one who -- despite STRESS -- have had a fairly pleasant Jan 08? Wow. Perhaps it's the coffee make I buy....

Herr W said...

hmmm your right one "F" is one too much, though it is only to be found(twice) in the previews post through out the entire blog (i hope, coz i haven`t checked ...)