Monday, January 28, 2008

sleepless in oslo


i can`t sleep,
i have tried, but it won`t come,

if i was still in Finland it would be 7.07 now and ok to get up,
but i`m not, it`s 6.07 in Norway.

got home safe and starting work tomorrow, eh today, and what a start it will be with no sleep since Sunday morning.

well have to start the day, make my self a nice liter of coffee, and put on the radio,

take in the paper and try to do the sudoku , i will of course be to tired for that, unless its an easy one,
then read the same net papers i`ve been reading all night, FUCK i hate this day already,
what a super way to start the week,

FUCK

5 comments:

näyrde von göbbels said...

poor tärje. kool pic.

Herr W said...

thanks,
i`m actually smiling in that pic,

Lilly said...

Oka---yyy. Sleeplessness is a killer, man. God, I hate it!! Hope things are better now (I don't know yet as I am catching up chronologically; i.e., I am reading "upwards" on your blog)...

This Sudoko thing -- my mum and my stepmum too; they're obsessed with them. I cannot get my head round them. I prefer jigsaws.

Herr W said...

nothing beats a good jigsaw, 1000 pieces ? or more?

Lilly said...

1000 seems to be the thing at present. However, a while ago I purchased one with a whooping 3000 pieces in a charity shop. It was obviously not sealed since it was a second hand buy...so I am wondering if all the pieces will actually be there once I get down to it. If not, I am sure you will be able to hear a scream of frustration all the way up north where you're located! If I sit there and there's one or two missing....once I've spent so many hours...

Oh, just the thought it stressing me out! LOL!