Sunday, May 06, 2007

More Sunday

I´m enjoying yet another with me and Herr JHK, (who's exit from myspace forces me to send you to his homepage this time)travelling to a part of Oslo either one of us have been before to see a house in which we both agreed we would love to live, but the money are so far away as is my novel etc.

and without money any money(still) we decided to spend all our none existing money on a 20piece sushi plate! I love it.

then as on every Sunday its football, and ridiculous amounts;
the national league starts 18.00, and another match 20.00 and an one hour summary of the round from 22-23.00 not to forget the summary of last round kicking of at 17.00.
last Sunday we started 17.00 and kept it going till 23.00, TV sent one match but me and jimbos team was not feathering either was teds, but since he subscribes to the whole thing on the Internet we could easily watch the one on TV as well as me and jimbo watched our team on one laptop and ted his team on his laptop, what an evening.

No comments: