Sunday, May 13, 2007

is happines found in the past

that is a great title for today's post, still i will not talk too much about that today.
i will tell you that i´m trying my best to not become a Sunday blogger, and that i soon will watch football with my friends, and that i loved what i saw at the euro song yesterday and that i have googled the Ukrainian artist and liked what i found better that what i saw last night, that i was having fun with friends, and that we said nice things to each other, and nice things about people no present, and agreed to remain friends forever, that i´m in love whit Sundays, that i spend watching football with friends and going to concerts, listening to albums from my top 10 (today nr6.) and that i an emotional sometimes and some times think that i´m a genius, and some times not, that the coffee i just made is very good, and that i hope i can meet you all one day, maybe in the same room, that we spent our time drawing in salt while thinking that we ought to drink more, and that i bought be here now by oasis beliving that happines might be found in the past.

9 comments:

Johannes said...

Sounds like you had a good time Terje! You're posing an interesting question that I actually have thought a lot about recently. I think I think that happiness can only be found in the present, but then again, I think that is the case with the past too: It can only be found in the present. So I guess happiness can be found in the past then..

I'm looking forward to join you all in Tigertown soon. Now I'm off to a little bit of All-American BBQ and beers in the sun!

Reeta said...

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our Eurovision this year! ;-) Ukranian was really something! (I'm still surprised that lovely Ola Salo didn't won...)

I'm also glad you enjoy your friends, coffee, music and football. Right now I think happiness is not in the past. Nostalgia is totally overrated.

Herr W said...

hei good people,
lets just come together and find out, johannes! bring taxfree alcohol.

the ark was bad reeta, you can´t show up in eurosong with your west-euro-pop-rock-shit and think that you can win only because you have the right make up. only finland can do that...

viva east-euro-pop-rock-shit

Reeta said...

Terje, if I were you, I would be careful when it comes to talking shit about The Ark...

Herr W said...

haha, i will watch my steps from now on, tilgi meg...

Reeta said...

Jeg tilgir deg.

Og jeg skal gjøre deg en liten søt Ark-brystnåla. (Is that the right word? Brystnåla?)

Herr W said...

hehe, brystnål is what oldwomen use, young cool people like my self use buttons, but i will be glad for either,

näyrde von göbbels said...

what is happiness?
i didn't hear one single song from eurovision, but the ark must be the best band from the contest, since they have more than one good song and they sound look good. I still haven't heard their contest song thought.
There was "kallio kukkii" open and inside air hippie festival this weekend, would have been perfect for reeta + terje. Just came back from there, Röyhkä played there.

Herr W said...

hmm, sounds great,
happines is sure enough found in the present for you von g, or were you happy during your band days, or your non drinking days....