Thursday, May 24, 2007

Herr W see the world in the spring part 2

After two weeks with much to do at work and other disturbances a trip to Kirkenes was what i needed.
hooking up with roomboy was very nice, he has already started to make the banner for our roskilde camp(coming up/TBA).then it was 17th of May, our national day, this picture was taken at midnight 17th. The white substance in the background of course being snow. it was cold all the time which made me spend a lot of time in this room.
well apart from this nothing more, i bought a new jacket, watched Twin Peaks, and went for a walk with my mom.
never a trip up there without visiting the local library .

my dad is making some thing for the military. divices...? and here i´m helping him out, contributing to the war against terror?

next time: Paris.

3 comments:

Lilly said...

A holiday at home; nice. Man, I sure could do with a holiday myself. The last time I had one was May 2006! The better half has just been back home to Scotland for a week, which he deserved. Sadly I didn't feel I could join him due to the job I've only just started and my students are doing their exams shortly, etc.....too much going on at the moment. But I wish I could have joined him.....

Paris sounds good. One of my favourite cities :-) Have a nice trip, Terje. And be sure to post some photos for us to view [I am so nosey!].

Herr W said...

hei lilly, nice to "see" you, sounds like fun to have students...
i´m going to Bordeaux too, so i will post a lot of pics i promise,

are you joining us for roskilde this year? well either our Swedish friends in bob hund, or our Finnish friends in 22 pistepirkko are coming but hey,it is still roskilde, or is the festival something that only teeagers from your town go for?

Lilly said...

Late reply -- sorry...too busy here and trying to cut down on the time I spend in front of pc. There's more to life. And I spend too much time in front of pc at work as it is.

The summer is over -- it never was this year -- so you can open up the pharmacy again, thank you very much! :-)

No Roskilde this year. I was so into music -- it was my life, it really was: there was not much else because music took up all my life --- 16-6 year ago. I've lost all faith (most of it) in it now. Roskilde has been outstandingly good the twice I have been. Those were good times; those were right times. I've had my fun there.
To me now -- the new bands and the new shit -- it's so mainstream to be alternative -- people try too hard for the wrong reasons. Oh see I always bloody do this when the subject comes up! I am unbearable. Now I sit here and laugh at myself and my own cranky behaviour. Once more I feel I must politely apologise and leave your blog for the time being.