Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens



Oh yeah,
i got a new job, and that after just one interview, that is just too good to be anything, its an after school club where i´ll be helping out with homework, making dinner and whatever comes in to my mind. and the hours ladies and gentlemen; 12-17 Monday to Friday.

What really trills me with this strong routine that this job with these hours will bring in to my life is that they will provide me with a framework that will help me start a new and better life;
1) wake up 8ish, get the paper at the door, eat a better breakfast with coffee.
2) write, check mail, listen to music/have more coffee with good friends out.
3) walk to work, yes you heard me right, i can walk there, and that will provide me with long sought after exercise. this walk also leads me through slottsparken, as you can see from the map.
4) work.
5) walk home pick up the paper at the door.
6) eat dinner, read the evening edition of the paper.
7) be creative in one or another way.
8) meet friends, or relax home planing what to do in the weekend, coz then i´m off work.

and all the 8 things listed above are of my favorite things.

herr w

6 comments:

näyrde von göbbels said...

Sounds fab i must say, you can't move to helsinki now, you have to get R there.

Herr W said...

hei,
one thing i forgot to tell you about this job is that it only lasts out june, and then i am free to do what ever; festivals, travling, and hiking in the mountains of the north.

room217 said...

Good thing, I was starting to worry about you going all comfy down there in the big capitol. It is also nice to hear that you're free for the summer; i havent made any plans myself other than Roskilde (bjørk is comming!), but I hope you and I will hook up at some point, at some strange crossroad somewhere. If I'm able to play my cards the way I hope, I'll end up with five weeks free from work. I hope the world is ready for that.

Reeta said...

Congratulations! That's so great! And your way to work will be so beautiful, first through that one park (was it Karl Johan's gate or something?) and then the other park near the castle. I'm so glad for you!

Herr W said...

oh yeah DJ roomboy, im up for some fun this summer, roskilde, and what ever festival that hosts The Cure,
and then europe, im crossing my fingers for your five weeks off,

the main street is karl johan, and the park is the castles, i will come back to this since my 20min walk is a journey from east to west in so many ways.

Lilly said...

Hey .. belated congratulations on landing yourself a super duper job that suits your lifestyle :-) That's a rare thing, Terje -- good for you, my friend :-)