Saturday, January 27, 2007

I LOVE ANE!


Well even though i don't love Ane someone do or did as you can see from the pic taken of the wall in our fire steps, i have to go there to take out the garbage, BUT HEY! its not your turn to clean this week some of you might say, well that's truth my dear readers but one of my dear neighbours sold it to me for 400,- and i don't say no to that, to be truth i said yes and it leaves me with a dirty house ill use an hour to get fixed.
wonder is Ane ever got to know that she was loved?

I had Herr JHK here yesterday, he was cold and wet so i gave him a pair of pants i don't use any more coz I'm too fat. as a token of his appreciation he gave me a gift certificate at Platekompaniet.
Oh your God, i could go and buy a new CD, a NEW CD or what ever for 169,- and so i went there and had a look, and there was so much stuff, but what to go for? Something from Rune grammofon? A new Schumann CD? A DVD? soon i realized that i was lost. and i ended up with Nils Petter Molværs Kmer, a super album, maybe the best album there is, (nr. 11 at least), so i went to buy is and then i found all the boxes, oh oh, i love boxes, and so few of my bands put out boxes, but what about a Motown box, or Miles Davis, nuggets or Joy Division boxed? not i was still lost and in the line i caved... i couldn't make my mind up, so i returned Kmer and left, hmmm, it used to be the easiest thing i the world to buy Cd's, well next time i´ll make it.

but I'm glad, wearing me new button, the one miss tuuti made for me completing my 22, 7, 81 jacket, and i till have my Psychedelic Phinland Finnish hippi & underground music 1967- 1974 CD that bought in Psyc. Phinland.

herr w

7 comments:

room217 said...

When I come to think of it I cannot remember the last time I went to the store and bought i CD, it must be years since. The reasons are of course the wonderfull blessings of the WWW, and the fact that the only musicshop in town is good ole "Sado Leninistic Music Store", which is still free to push that musicesque shitpulp the manager claim is Music, due to his creative bending of the business quarantine he was sentenced.

My strange taste in music is hard for most vendors to cater for anyway (Did I tell you about that time when I emptied a whole house full of people using nothing but my mp3-player wired to the stereo? I brought 4gigs of music, and nobody at the party had heard of any of it before. I felt like the weirdest man alive...).

Herr W said...

hi boys
its done, and i did a wonderful job, and i´ll gladly do it again...

i went to the store again today and
paniced, and ended up with two sweds, melody club, and the knife, cds dont give me no kick anymore, sad, but vinyl still do... fuck i feel boring today,

Lilly said...

Hey hey !! You got your own flat now? For 400 NORWEGIAN kroner a XXX what -- month/day/week/year/forever?? Sounds pretty cheap -- please tell us all about it!

I agree with Room217 -- been years since I sat my foot in a proper record shop. I think the last time was in Edinburgh....for one: I don't buy much new music [ok, you already know this, Terje!!!]...besides, these music joints nowadays are full of trendy little wankers -- EMO-kids or whatever -- or argh! See this shit happens EVERY GOD DAMNED TIME I END UP TALKING ABOUT MUSIC NOWADAYS!

I'm going going going -- *gone*

[apologises for the foul mood -- your post was wonderful by the way. Do not take my negative outburst in a personal manner -- I am off work; sick, I was pissed off and downbeat before I turned up here]

Herr W said...

well lilly since this is a pharmacy and nothing of what i have perscriped for you have worked its only fear that you can come in here and complain and scream, though i haven´t given up ether you or "roomboy",

unfortunatly itonly my neighbours cleaning i got 400,- for doing, good price though, now i can eat this week, nice to see you again,

Lilly said...

Well, 400 tax free [I take it it was tax free?] is not bad like!

Hey, am I as difficult 'customer' in the pharmacy as Room217? If yes, I will take that as a compliment ;-P

näyrde von göbbels said...

how was the psychedelic cd?

Herr W said...

Lilly and room boy;
you are both hopeless, but since i have trust in humankind i´m not up either of you,
n. von g. the cd is ok, i have only listend to disc 1,
i have a history collecting these psych, garage, early punk Compilations so i know that there are good stuff and bad stuff, but there are allways one song that is worth the whole cd, in this case i think its SUOMEN TALVISOTA 1939-40´S- "NÄKEMIIN, VOI HYVIN YSTÄVÄNI" FROM 1970, GOOD SONG.