Friday, January 05, 2007

I like it here.

new LP today,
i think i like shopping, better than i should,it is now turning under my needle, loudly in my room.
ever since i came back to my town i have felt good, strange, but OK. since i´m not working at the moment and not studying
i need to work hard to make the day seem just a bit real. so i admit it, i need something, some kind of structure to
feel real, to keep me on the ground.

So today i started out well, i was up before 12, i made breakfast and i went to the library to return some books and here it all went wrong,
i came under the power of art and poetry, and i love it but it kills me, i started to look in this book that makes me so happy, and then i borrowed a CD,
had something to drink at a cafe, went to a gallery and saw the most beautiful picture you can imagine.
On my home i meet some one i know and we hugged and i was so glad,
i bought my new LP and went home to play it loud, and i all kept and still keeps me high,

sometimes i love life,

Herr w

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

u sure ur not gay?

Herr W said...

I´m sure i´m not, how come? did you find my post gay?

Anonymous said...

hehe.
u were just all high on life and stuff. so I kind of wanted to tease to a bit.

I didn´t offend you honey?

by the way, what did you think of the Hidden Cameras record you borrowed?

Lilly said...

Terje, I loved reading your latest post -- that is exactly how life should be EVERY day! :-D

Herr W said...

thanks lilly

let us all have more of them good days,

Lilly said...

Hørt! Hørt! :-D

Anonymous said...

Vil bare lige sige tak for dit indlæg i min blog =)