Sunday, December 31, 2006

1 "I do I do all that I could, I do I do all that i should"



this album starts with a rhythm that turns in to a locomotive that runs sometimes fast sometimes slow, but always like a train; steady, safe and devoted through the whole album.

so what happened,
well i was too restless and to curios to stay a punker for the rest of my life therefore i listened to roxrevyen on NRK to get those long sought after new impulses that can be so scarce when you grow up in a town like Kirkenes,or any small town, and one evening it was there, 22 Pistepirkko´s "Rumble City La La Land", and the train started up and i thought to my self "I´ll rather be on that train than stand here at the station", and what a ride it has been, not only great concerts, nice albums before and after rumble city, but also to get to know the guys, etc.
but first of all this album that is so great that everyone should own a copy and join the ride; flout through "Oo my head", rock with "Tokyo tiger", get carried away by "Snowy Dave", go to the top with "Gimme some water" and be led safely to the ground after soaring by "Coffee girl".

the album is soon sold out, the Bands web shop have some copies left, and shops have it but soon it will be sold out,
the company is planing to re-releases it as a double with extras, but till then,

løp og kjøp,

thanks for following, and commenting, please continue,

a happy new year to all of you,

love,

Herr W

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a great album, also the first i heard from 22p. It was immediate crush when i saw them performing little bit more + i do do i in finnish tv 94. Only song i don't like there is Nappy king, which means eleven is my fave without having one sinle "so so" songs.

Reeta said...

Joo, definitely one of the most perfect albums ever. "Coffee girl" is so incredible beautiful that it almost makes me want to change my tea for coffee... (But only almost, of course.)

Herr W said...

Welcome von göbbels,
there are songs that are weaker than others on this best album in the world, what i do is that when i´m tired with the best ones i listen to the others, like napping king, i do i do, and find that since i haven´t payed too much atention to them they are like new songs that i have to figure, this way this album never dies.

kahvi tyttö:)

Reeta said...

Hyvä Terje!
Mutta minä olen tee-tyttö... ;)