Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Papa`s got a brand new bag,

Nothing is like buying a new bag,
first you have to decide what this bag is for and what buttons you are going to wear, etc.
The buttons are one Atomic Moonboots (my good friend Ted Helmets imaginary band, said to be the best in the world) the one from my good friend Espens less imaginary photopage Heia Espen.

my new bag used to be in the army but it is retired now, at least it only used to contain a gas mask and not ammo.
now it contains my note book, pen, sewing kit, headset and two carbine hooks.

so now me and my bag are hanging out , we go to concerts, bars, have coffee and buy x-mas presents.

here on the way to work with line5.



yours,

Herr W.

6 comments:

Reeta said...

I knew it.

There you go, hanging out with your bag. Take her to bars and movies and shopping. She's propably the first thing you see at morning and she's the one you hold close to you at night.

If I would have known this to happen I wouldn't have ever come with you to buy it...

(But then again, there would have propably been that big rat anyway. The evel rat that buys me new bags when I really want them but I don't have enough money or enough room for one more bag. I kind of love that rat. It always knows what I want and it's great to blame someone else when I'm broke.)

Herr W said...

That rat is realy something, it always tricks me in to buy things im not supose to buy, i wonder who it owes its powers to, statan maybe,

Reeta said...

Satan it is. I'm sure.

Or maybe I should ask my sister from whom I first time heard about this interesting rat. That rat came to visit her when she was 4 years old and the evil rat did for her everything she wanted to do but wasn't suppose to do, like draw to walls and broke things.

Lilly said...

Terje. I've NOT forgotten about you. I am just completely f**ked after work and sick and tired of customers complaining all day long...jesus christ on a f**king bike! That's not good. And the money is not worth it. ANYWAY: There are a million old posts here I still want to comment on when I get the time/the energy and 'overskud'.

The bag -- the buttons: I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you are so absolutely the male manifistation of me! It's scary! LOL!!! :-D

Lilly said...

PS: Have a good weekend, my friend.

Herr W said...

thanks lilly,
good to see that you still drop by every now and then,
ans x-tra nice when you leave comments,

ha en god helg,