Saturday, December 23, 2006

2 "I wish I could cry on demand, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo"



The best album released in 06 is also the second best album i own.
And i had been waiting for this album, i was so ready for it and when it came bought it and ran home to find out what the boys had put together this time, and what came out of my speakers was a set of nice songs, and i thought ; OK so that´s it nice songs, well i can live with that, but after a while they started to grow and before i knew it Gomez´s How We Operate was all i could think of, it was simply the best the best album i had heard in years, it was even close to knock down my all time No1, but i didn´t, and you have to wait till new years eve to find out what that is,

till then i wish you all a merry x-mas,

and see you again in a week,

Yours,

Herr W

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Så bra altså? Skammer mæ for at æ ikke har kjøpt den enda. Det får blir nyttårsforsett for 2007! Klarte endelig å kommentere i bloggen din, så det går fremover.
Juleklæm

Reeta said...

If I remember right the first song of that album is very beautiful. Is it called "Notice"?

Herr W said...

hei ingunn velkommen, godt å se deg her,

hei reeta, ja det stemmer at den føste sangen heter notice, og det stemmer at den er veldig bra. :)

Lilly said...

This of course has nothing to do with the topic at hand -- BUT: I just wanted to wish you a happy New Year, Terje! :-D

I am off sick today [first day I am off at my new job] due to a bad cold and terrible caugh. It's impossible to sit in a call center and talk to people all day long when you're caughing away. So I am hoping to be able to catch up with some of my online activities today; here at home with hot milk and honey and wrapped in warm comfy clothes!

Herr W said...

hi lilly,
it is always nice to find your comments here,
you should by the way take notice of this post since its a great album hehe,
bob hund yes, lets hope they show up at roskilde 07, then maybe will meet in the pit,


hope you´ll be better soon and can greet the new year smiling,



happy new year!

Lilly said...

Ah ah! A great album you say....I have not purchased *new* music for a long time. I have lost faith in new music.

Yes, long story....blah dee blah....

bob hund or Bergman Rock -- who do you like the best?

Lilly said...

By the way, thank you for your well wishes. I am still off work -- hoping to get better soon. Guess these things take their time passing through your system. Then I will be smiling again :-D

Herr W said...

i have to say bob hund,
haven´t heard too much of bergman rock, but they are great,
don´t know if you heard that bob hund gave a concert not long ago, so maybe they will be back together soon,

Lilly said...

Same here -- bob hund rule forever! -- though I've also bought Bergman's stuff and I am liking it.

THEY PLAYED A GIG as the dog? Oh how nice to hear ;-) There's still hope then...