Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My street




My street is allways crowded, in daytime by fruit sellers, and what good fruit and vegetables they got; it`s so much tastier than what you get from the ordinary food stores. So now that i have moved to oslo and in to this street I`ll buy my shampoo at rema and my vegetables from the good people at the street, the leek i used for my pasta today was allmost too tasty.




In the evening when the shops close you wouldn`t dare to think that my street takes the rest of the evening off, oh, no. Because i`m also bleesed or cursed either way you see it with a 7-11 and all the best pizza restaurants in town in the very same street so when the bars discos and pubs close, the same ones that keeping me from getting any sleep, it feels and sounds like everybody in town are comming here to eat before they go home or what ever they do.

tomorrow I`ll clean my dirty room, can not wait.

yours truly,

Herr W.

No comments: