Saturday, December 08, 2007

some sacrifices

i caved and got hold of a tv, i traded it for 3liters of wine, the wine was payed with the 30silver coins i got from selling a Burzum record on ebay so in many ways i replaced the devil with Satan.
i caved because of the ski jumping, and the discovery of the Bundesliga matches on sport1, so now i`m sacrificing my preciouses time to this satanbox everyday only to keep my mind from worrying about other things.

motorspycho played in Oslo
and i was of course there but won`t be next year, coz i did not only pay the evening with my money but also with my hearing. I was so loud and crappy sound that i don`t know where so start. They played only bad songs and and that despite the fact that they have a lot of good ones to take from, (ok there were a few good ons, but that did not add up for the sound and the loose of my hearing. i left my first Motorpsycho concert in 1995, and i left my last in 2007.

i bought a new pen to day and that made me happy. now i`m writing xmas cards with it.

16 comments:

Reeta said...

Ski jumping... one of the many things in this world that I just don't get. But maybe there are even worse things you could spend your time with, for example hanging out on the streets and kicking old grandmothers to their stomach.

Herr W said...

tv slaves and pot smokers are the least dangerous people in the world, to other then them selves that is,

näyrde von göbbels said...

didn't you have your earplugs? you can't give up psycho after all these years, it's in your blood, balls... all the bands play crappy gigs somtimes, it's hard to imagine but even psychos and their mixer are humans.

Herr W said...

haha,
you have a point,
i did have my earplugs, but they proved useless against "the curse of the angry sound man/woman"

i will see them if the play album shows like cure and bowie have done.

ingunn said...

so this was the end of a long Motorpsycho concerts career?

christmas very soon. beautiful holidays coming up :)

Herr W said...

it did in deed come to an end with this show, and the more i think of it i`ve been beating a dead horse coz after geb left its been shait,

see you soon, a lot of catching up to do.

Unknown said...

Hei (: Det er kult med TV! NRK lot dæ altså ikke se gratis på internett? Huff. Men nu har du i hvert fall fått en fotballkanal ikke æ har en gang og det skal godt gjøres :)

Herr W said...

hehe, ja jeg skal følge bundesliga fra mot min tysklandsferd, samt, CL.
kult å se deg her.
sees snart,

Johannes said...

The horse ain't dead yet, Terje. It's still running, your just not putting your money on it anymore. There is a difference.

Anyway, nice to see you again, I'm back in the alta-loop. Give my best to the missus..

Herr W said...

your back in alta...
but soon back in oslo i believe,

well the horse keep on running but I`m not on its back, thats for sure.

room217 said...

HEST ER BEST!!!

Herr W said...

som pålegg

Lilly said...

Åh Terje, what a post! At least you got a new pen in the end, which made you happy :-)
I loooove your point about tv-watching pot smokers above -- that made me laugh and now my colleagues are wondering what I'm laughing at...hehe! Do you talk from personal experience? I ought to watch more tv and smoke more pot. That's a fact, man!

Herr W said...

well its not all that much personal experience but lets call it observations,
the "funny" thing is that speed freaks and violent video games players are among the worst people you can run in to...

Lilly said...

Interesting how you associate tv-watchers with pot smokers, and video gamers with speed! Perhaps you're right....speed freaks are generally scary, man! Most definitely .

Herr W said...

observations
nothing but...