Thursday, December 06, 2007

Rastlaus kjærleik

last night my girl woke me and asked me if i was very sad, and i ask why and then she told me that she really didn`t know that i felt like the way i had put in my blog.
i realized that she was talking in her sleep and soon she went back there leaving me with a lot of questions. and before i fell back to sleep i decided to try reconstruct the post from my girls dream.


5.12.07


Sleepless again, no rest no peace , but this is not the kind of "Rastlose Liebe" Goethe writes about and Schubert composes music to, but the hopelessness of a young man considering moving to the forest, feeling the snow, rain and wind playing with his now all to long hair.


and then there is this issue with Miss A, who all of a sudden don`t have any money and therefore can`t buy new clothes and have to be miserable in her old ones.


Ohne Rast und Ruh!







Miss A here seen in a snow storm last November.

6 comments:

Reeta said...

I must say that I have no memory about this conversation or the dream, but it probably wasn't the first or the last time when we have a conversations while I'm sleeping...

But it sure is interesting that something from my dream comes to a reality in your blog. And I hope that in the real life Miss A has enough money to buy all the things she needs...

Lilly said...

Wow. Dream/reality -- and now another dimension: the reality of Cyberspace...

Such strange overlaps take place now and again. I love it!

Herr W said...

pharmacia goes psycedeliq...

oh boy

Lilly said...

Hehehe -- I am sure pharmacies in general have a lot of things that can make one go psychedelic! So it seems somewhat appropriate, does it not? ;-P

Herr W said...

i usually don`t think to much about my posts, but this one i liked and
somehow i got the feeling that nobody got it so i`m glad you did.

and how about that?
my blog appears freshly updated in somebody else but my dream, i just had to reconstruct it,

Lilly said...

Hehehe -- this is totally groovy, man ;-)