Monday, April 09, 2007

Ensin oikealle, sitten toinen katu vasenmalle.




Birds don´t nest because they want or because they like it, they do because their mind tell them to, a center in their brain triggs them to start gathering stuff to build a nest.

for a week now i have been sick, forced to stay in my room with the daily trip to the downstairs kiosk as highlight. and not until now have i realised how lost i have been. when finally out of the fog i see what kind of mess this condition have left me and my room in, and a hobby scientist i can nothing but look for tendencies in this mess and there is one; piles.
all around me i have left piles of stuff even where it isn´t necessary to leave them i have left piles.

I am like a bird unconscious of my piling like they are unconscious of their nesting. don´t dare to think of what this would look like if i would stayed here for another week, but i´m getting better so soon i can start to go out again.

Espen is moving, and that's a shame, but i see his point, you can´t live like this till your 32...
but I'm going to miss him, and his records.



even thought this blog have existed for sometime, i can´t say that there are any traditions in the Farmacia, people come and go, gets what they have been subscribed, do some smalltalk and leave, but there is one; the annual "Festival sommer" post, and its coming up, this summer my hunger for live music and festivals goes perfect together with economy so stay tuned.

i met an old friend, i entered a record store and there he was playing the banjo. he said hi and i said hi, even though i should have said, we miss you Geb, get back on the stage behind those drums where you belong...

yours,

Herr w

5 comments:

Johannes said...

Well Terje, I'm a piler too. I have to crawl over a pile of books on my way to bed. Sometimes I find books I read a month ago, sometimes I find books I didn't even remember I had planned to read and sometimes I find books I feel guilty about not having read yet. And still, there are times when I can't find anything to read at night. Go figure..

So you met our friend Geb? Hmm.. I guess the feeling might be something like meeting and old love you had a lot of unresolved issues with but still something keeps you from bringing it up, nothing gets said beyond the usual pleasantries and then you leave each other again and it's still all the same.

The whole thing still makes me sad when I think about it.

Herr W said...

oh yeah i had forgot to point out that dimention of the whole pileing thing, coz i do find stuff in my piles that i had forgotten all about like this Thure Erik Lund book i found; can even remember buying it.

i met geb and he said hi just like an old friend, and he is, but i couldn´t help feeling sad about it all, but it was nice, he is still the best guy ever.

ingunn said...

Hey, sick is no fun. And during easter....terrible. Hope you're better now :)

I recognize the trouble with piles, have the same one both in my office and at home. The good thing about them is the feeling you have after cleaning them up!

Herr W said...

After writing this post on piles i think i have started to like my piles in a wierd way, they are at least an incredible source to unread books and comics,

feeling better now after some days at work, lets meet soon and have a coffee,

Espen Nersveen said...

kommer til å savne deg også kompis...
du må ta turen opp hit en dag.
utrolig ållreit med egen kåk gitt.