Sunday, November 19, 2006

7 "we can dance like open windows in the evening breeze"



The White Birch´s " Star is just a sun" came out in 2003 and kept me, and still keeps me airborne every time i put it on, with its dusty arrangements,
solid melodies and beautiful lyrics.

it´s one of those albums you can nothing but relax to, nothing but fall in love with and of course nothing but own.

seven Sundays left of 06,

enjoy.

hw


PS thanks to my brother Herr K.W. for taking the pic, since i only have the album on my PC here in Oslo.

2 comments:

Reeta said...

Terje, I think I just have to thank you for introducing this beautiful band to me. Right now I'm here at my office getting bored but it isn't that bad because I'm listening White Birch while working...

Herr W said...

great to hear,
this album is even better than the one i gave you,