Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Hellacopter has left the business


It is oh so sad to read that The Hellacopters have decided to "throw in the towel" as they have put it in their page.

But one of last concerts they did before this announcement were held in Tavastia in Helsinki and is by far one of best concerts i`ve been to, not only this summer but EVER.

the circumstances were nice as well, i arrived in Helsinki after my post Roskilde sleep (48hours) and was met by posters telling me that they were playing the very same night, my good friend n von g joined me for the show, and what a show.

They will releasing their last LP and do a farewell tour in 08.

3 comments:

näyrde von göbbels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
näyrde von göbbels said...

My brother has lot of the concert on video, i'll ask him to do a dvd. Perhaps not my best concerts ever, i'm too pop, but "there by the grace of god" was best live rockings ever.

Herr W said...

hei and welcome back.
on tape you say,
well see if this can be fixed before you are heading for norway,